Please upgrade your browser.
Home Sweet Home: Maintenance & Rehab 101
Brand new homeowner? Considering that first big rehab or renovation? Looking for a home maintenance refresher? Home Sweet Home: Maintenance & Rehab 101 is the place to begin. In this two-hour class, you’ll learn tips and tricks for taking care of your house. You’ll also learn how to tackle a rehab project, from financing to the final coat of paint.
Team-taught by a local home inspector and a contractor specializing in residential rehab, this class is essential for any homeowner.
- Seasonal to-dos
- Intro to heating and cooling system maintenance
- How to avoid frozen pipes
- Sealing up the home for winter
- Picking your first remodel or rehab project
- Financing a project
- When to hire a contractor
- When to pull a permit
- And more!
|Powered by NeonCRM|