Please upgrade your browser.
Rehab Lab: Rotted Wood Repair
- $15.00 - St. Cloud HPC Member
- $20.00 - General Admission
This Rehab Lab is all about managing and repairing rotted wood. You will learn how to assess rot; use epoxy, consolidants and wood filler; and consider options for wood replacement. We will also discuss topics like water management and common places of rot.
- Understand buildings as systems and why rot happens
- Learn what tools and materials you'll need to repair or replace rotted wood
- Learn how to prevent future instances of rot
Our "lab" for the day is a beautiful 1890 home in the Southside Neighborhood Historic District, one of St. Cloud's oldest residential neighborhoods.
This class is brought to you by the St. Cloud Heritage Preservation Commission and Preservation Alliance of Minnesota, a statewide nonprofit that is proud to offer learning opportunities for people who take care of old houses and buildings.
|Powered by NeonCRM|